U WNANA FUKCINGN GO?? ????? grab an icecream together or something because u are attractive
*goes out of room*
*goes back in the room*
*repeats the next day*
Female privilege is getting to claim a headache to avoid sex.
Female oppression is having to claim physical illness to avoid sex because men won’t take a simple fucking “no” for an answer.
Female oppression is men being so entitled that they think being denied sex is oppressive.
Oh boy. It was only a matter of time before I got a question like this. Well let’s do this.
Dictionary.com defines racism in three simple definitions:
1) a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one’s own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2) a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3) hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
So, by these definitions, let’s see. Can white people be the victims of racism?
1) yes. Technically, white people can be subjected to the doctrine that their race determines cultural or individual achievement. Notice this doesn’t say “for the worse.” This means that stuff like white privilege is technically racism. Example: a white man getting stopped for a speeding ticket being released with a warning by a white police officer, on the basis that he is not a threat, because he is white, or at least not non-white. Additionally, any comment directed to the whole of a race is technically a racist comment, white or non-white. If you have a race, you can be the victim of racism.
2) yes. This includes inherently racists laws, policies, and systems. This, for example, can include the justice system. Again, if you have a race, you can be the victim of racism.
3) yes. Those who claim to hate any race because of race are making racist statements. Once more, if you have a race, you can be the victim of racism.
A majority is not free from discrimination. Oppression is not a competition, and I’m in no way equating problems of minorities by race to those of white people. I’m just saying it’s possible.
Alright, hopefully that is clear.
I’m not the anon, but this doesn’t cover the fact that outside western culture, white people definitely do face racism. White farmers are the number 1 murdered demographic in South Africa. Japan has had a very long history of xenophobia, which led to the deaths of tons of white people and even more Christians. White people face oppression and racism, just not in America or Europe.